Issue 42 of Land Registry's customer magazine Landnet.
PDF, 2.35MB, 10 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
In Landnet 42 you’ll find all the latest news and practice guidance from Land Registry, including articles about:
- how and why we’re taking on Local Land Charges searches
- an enhancement to our award-winning Property Alert service
- a new counter-fraud initiative for companies
- a fresh feature for our popular MapSearch service
- what to bear in mind when sending us supporting documents
- new guidelines for customer certifications.
Landnet is also available to read on our blog
More issues of Landnet are available from the National Archives website.
The content of these past issues was correct at the date of publication but has not been updated since. Our practice guides are updated regularly and so provide the latest statement of our policy and practice on particular topics.