Issue 41 of Land Registry's customer magazine Landnet.
PDF, 2.06MB, 11 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
In Landnet 41 you’ll find all the latest news and practice guidance from Land Registry, including articles about:
- how lower fees are passing on savings to our customers
- how we’re using state-of-the-art technology in our customer research
- what people are saying about our popular MapSearch service
- how customers can do more with our e-DRS service
- how disputes procedure has evolved over the last decade.
Landnet is also available to read on our blog
More issues of Landnet are available from the National Archives website.
The content of these past issues was correct at the date of publication but has not been updated since. Our practice guides are updated regularly and so provide the latest statement of our policy and practice on particular topics.
Published: 1 April 2014
From: Land Registry