Issue 40 of Land Registry's customer magazine Landnet.
PDF, 4.23MB, 17 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
In Landnet 40 you’ll find all the latest news and practice guidance from Land Registry, including articles about:
- our new fees coming into force on 17 March
- our consultation on wider powers and Local Land Charges
- refunds on applications to register easements
- how you can test out our new MapSearch service
- cancelling Form A restrictions
- registering leases in the decade since the Land Registration Act 2002
Landnet is also available to read on our blog
More issues of Landnet are available from the National Archives website.
The content of these past issues was correct at the date of publication but has not been updated since. Our practice guides are updated regularly and so provide the latest statement of our policy and practice on particular topics.
Published: 1 February 2014
From: Land Registry