In Landnet 39 you’ll find all the latest news and practice guidance from Land Registry, including articles about:
- our new fees coming into force on 17 March
- our Christmas and New Year opening hours
- the winners of our first open data challenge
- how registered leases can now be extended electronically
- charges and priorities in the decade since the Land Registration Act 2002
- registering easements in short term leases
- how we’re helping St Helena improve its land registration system
Landnet is also available to read on our blog
More issues of Landnet are available from the National Archives website.
The content of these past issues was correct at the date of publication but has not been updated since. Our practice guides are updated regularly and so provide the latest statement of our policy and practice on particular topics.