Issue 38 of Land Registry's customer magazine Landnet.
PDF, 2MB, 13 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
In Landnet 38 you’ll find all the latest news and practice guidance from Land Registry, including articles about:
- overriding interests after 12 October
- how our new proper office order simplifies applying by post
- longer hours for our Business e-services
- finding and viewing electronic documents in the portal
- the evolution of adverse possession in our series on the Land Registration Act 2002
- a Q&A on unilateral notices protecting manorial rights and chancel repair liability
Landnet is also available to read on our blog
More issues of Landnet are available from the National Archives website.
The content of these past issues was correct at the date of publication but has not been updated since. Our practice guides are updated regularly and so provide the latest statement of our policy and practice on particular topics.
Published: 1 October 2013
From: HM Land Registry