Issue 37 of Land Registry's customer magazine Landnet.
In Landnet 37 you’ll find all the latest news and practice guidance from Land Registry, including articles about:
- fees for section 117 applications after 11 October
- the registration of estate rentcharges with Companies House
- changes to our Business e-services terms and conditions
- how our Ownership Change Indicator service can help local authorities
- a focus on easements and overriding interests in our series on the Land Registration Act 2002
Landnet is also available to read on our blog
More issues of Landnet are available from the National Archives website.
The content of these past issues was correct at the date of publication but has not been updated since. Our practice guides are updated regularly and so provide the latest statement of our policy and practice on particular topics.