Land Development and Disposal Plan
- Homes and Communities Agency
- Part of:
- House building, Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) and Enterprise Zones, and Land and development opportunities
- 1 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 1 August 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
This plan lists the sites that are likely to be available for development and/or disposal over the next 12 months.
The Homes and Communities Agency Land Development and Disposal Plan June 2017 (LDDP) provides an updated overview of the landholdings that the HCA expects to bring forward for development and/or disposal over the next 12 months (that is up to the end of 2018 to 2019 - quarter 1).
The LDDP details over 300 hectares of land currently on the market, and a further 990 hectares of land we intend to bring to market by 2017. The sites are intended to support a mix of residential and commercial development.
The LDDP is designed to give house builders and developers an overview of the landholdings that the HCA expects to bring forward for development and/or disposal and provide transparency on our approach to the disposal of land. It replaces the previous LDDP issued in December 2016 and will be updated on a 6 monthly basis.
Further information on any of the sites included in the LDDP can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: 1 July 2014
Updated: 1 August 2017
- June 2017 update to the Land Development and Disposal Plan 2017-18.
- Updated version, December 2016.
- June 2016 update added.
- New development and disposal plan document added.
- First published.