L31: income and outgoings for self-employment or partnership

Financial information about a legal aid applicant’s business partnership or self-employed work.



Use this form to provide details of all bank or building society accounts held in either your or you and your business partner’s name during the past 6 months.

You’ll need to provide details of your income and expenditure for the business for each of the past 6 months. If you have been trading for less than 6 months then provide the figures for as many months as you have been trading.

Published 1 April 2013