Assessment and accreditation criteria for social workers supporting vulnerable children and families.
These statements will form the basis of the new national accreditation system for child and family social workers.
They are for:
- frontline practitioners (staff)
- practice supervisors
- practice leaders
Practice supervisors are qualified social workers responsible for:
- supervising approved child and family social workers
- developing the skills of teams and individuals involved in child and family social work services
Practice leaders are qualified social workers responsible for:
- making sure the whole local system for child and family social work practice operates correctly
- overseeing approved child and family social workers and practice supervisors