Assessment and accreditation criteria for social workers supporting vulnerable children and families.
Ref: DFE-00290-2015 PDF, 195KB, 12 pages
Ref: DFE-00532-2014 PDF, 191KB, 8 pages
These statements will form the basis of the new national accreditation system for child and family social workers.
They are for:
- frontline practioners (staff)
- practice supervisors
- practice leaders
Practice supervisors are qualified social workers responsible for:
- supervising approved child and family social workers
- developing the skills of teams and individuals involved in child and family social work services
Practice leaders are qualified social workers responsible for:
- making sure the whole local system for child and family social work practice operates correctly
- overseeing approved child and family social workers and practice supervisors