Applications & decisions made under Regulations 9, 10 & 12 of the Justification of Practices involving Ionising Radiation Regulations 2004.
The Justification Register provides information on:
- all applications received, including those of the Secretary of State under Regulations 9, 10, or 12
- justification decisions and decision letters (where appropriate)
- transitional arrangement determinations for new classes and types of practice and earlier justification decisions
- determinations of reviewed existing practices
- determinations of whether a practice is new or existing
- re-determinations of decisions that existing practices are not justified