Justification of Practices Involving Ionising Radiation application register
Applications & decisions made under Regulations 9, 10 & 12 of the Justification of Practices involving Ionising Radiation Regulations 2004.
PDF, 170KB, 10 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Justification Register provides information on:
- all applications received, including those of the Secretary of State under Regulations 9, 10, or 12
- justification decisions and decision letters (where appropriate)
- transitional arrangement determinations for new classes and types of practice and earlier justification decisions
- determinations of reviewed existing practices
- determinations of whether a practice is new or existing
- re-determinations of decisions that existing practices are not justified