Management of health and safety in defence: audit (JSP 375 part 2, volume 2)
- Ministry of Defence and Defence Safety Authority
- Part of:
- Management of health and safety in defence (JSP 375)
- 1 January 2009
- Last updated:
- 29 December 2015, see all updates
Formerly Volume 4 this Joint Service Publication provides line manager guidance on maintenance of acceptable standards of health and safety throughout MOD.
Ref: JSP 375 volume 2, part 2: guidance PDF, 285KB
Ref: JSP 375 Volume 4 PDF, 639KB, 58 pages
Ref: JSP 375 Volume 4: Chapter 2 annex A MS Word Document, 45.5KB
Ref: JSP 375 Volume 4: Chapter 3 annex A MS Word Document, 172KB
Ref: JSP 375 Volume 4: Chapter 4 MS Word Document, 51KB
This volume of Joint Service Publication (JSP) 375 is currently under review. This was originally published as JSP 375 Volume 4, and still reflects the old Volume 4 version. It will be updated once the review is complete.
The purpose of this JSP is to provide instruction and guidance to the line manager on the policy, top level organisation and arrangements by which the Ministry of Defence ensures the maintenance of acceptable standards of health and safety throughout the organisation.
JSP 375 is owned and produced by Defence Safety and Environment Authority (DSEA).
Published: 1 January 2009
Updated: 29 December 2015
- Updated Management of health and safety in defence: audit.
- Added Part 2 guidance v3.0.
- Updated Page title to reflect name change. Volume 4 is now Part 2 Volume 2.
- First published.