Management of health and safety in defence (JSP 375 part 1)
- Ministry of Defence and Defence Safety Authority
- Part of:
- Management of health and safety in defence (JSP 375)
- First published:
- 1 January 2010
- Last updated:
- 29 December 2015, see all updates
Provides guidance to defence in meeting its legal health and safety obligations.
Joint Service Publication (JSP) 375 is the corporate publication that provides guidance to defence in meeting its legal health and safety obligations and provides a common structure for the organisation and arrangements for the day to day management of health and safety within defence.
This JSP will be reviewed annually. It is owned and produced by Defence Safety and Environment Authority (DSEA).
Published: 1 January 2010
Updated: 29 December 2015
- Updated to the latest version of JSP 375 Part 1.
- Added new document version 1.2.
- Updated document. Volume 1 has now become Part 1 'directive'. Remove 'Example of SHE Action plan'.
- First published.