A report examining the multi-agency response to children living with domestic abuse, along with inspections of local area services.
Joint targeted area inspections include a ‘deep dive’ investigation – an evaluation of children and young people’s experiences. This changes periodically to investigate different themes in detail. The theme for September 2016 to March 2017 was the response to children living with domestic abuse.
These documents should be read alongside the framework and guidance for the joint inspection of arrangements and services for children in need of help and protection.
- Salford inspection report published October 2016
- Lincolnshire inspection report published December 2016
- Wiltshire inspection report published December 2016
- Hampshire inspection report published February 2017
- Bradford inspection report published April 2017
- Hounslow inspection report published June 2017