JACO judicial appointment complaint form

Form for making a complaint about a judicial appointment to the Judicial Appointments and Conduct Ombudsman.



Use this form if you are not happy with the way your complaint about a judicial appointment was handled, and want to refer the case to the ombudsman.

You can only use the ombudsman if you applied for a judicial post, and you have already complained to the Judicial Appointments Commission.

Published 27 June 2014
Last updated 27 November 2018 + show all updates
  1. Form and booklet updated.
  2. Revised version of form
  3. First published.