Freedom of information response to questions raised regarding payments made to IBM UK Ltd for information technology (IT) consultancy by the Department for Transport in 2010. The questions regarding payment transactions were:
- how many individuals did the sum account for?
- how many days of work were paid for?
- what was the highest daily rate paid and what was the name of the consultant?
- were the same consultants employed on 2 separate occasions?
- what was the total wage expenditure over the 6 month period?
The response states that the payment information was originally released incorrectly and that the costs reported related to IT development support for Driver Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) for whom IBM UK Ltd was the supplier. As payments were made to IBM UK Ltd and not to individuals further answers could not be supplied.