These documents explain the Identity and Passport Service structure and salary information for 2012.
These documents explain the Identity and Passport Service’s (IPS) structure and salary information for 2012.
You can download information about:
- the number and types of posts in the Identity and Passport Service
- the salaries (within £5,000 bands) of the most senior civil servants in our organisation and the salary costs of their teams
This information focuses on posts rather than people. The following posts are included:
- those occupied by permanent staff
- those occupied by fixed term appointees
- all posts occupied by a member of staff loaned or seconded into the department (regardless of funding arrangement)
- all staff on loan or secondment out of the department for which the department is incurring a cost
- all staff who are being paid but are not in a substantive post
The following posts are excluded:
- exclusions on security grounds
This publication is based on information taken on 31 March 2012, and is updated every 6 months. Like all organisations, staff changes occur on a frequent basis, which makes complete accuracy at this level of detail a difficult task.
The minimum of the national pay scale and the maximum of the London pay scale is shown for all junior grades.
Team salary costs are rounded to the nearest £10,000.