International index of search and rescue (SAR) data providers for passengers ships.
Ref: SAR CPI PDF, 243KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
All passenger ships must carry plans for co-operation with search and rescue (SAR) services. Copies of the plans are held by all relevant SAR services. For passenger ships which trade through many SAR regions copies are held by a SAR data provider.
The International SAR Co-operation Plans Index enables users to identify the SAR data provider for each ship’s plan.
Please note that only ships which trade internationally are listed here. For details of ships trading only in the UK SAR region, contact any UK Coastguard centre, or refer to MSN 1783.
Ships are listed alphabetically by name with the following details:
- the ship’s radio callsign
- her Maritime Mobile Service Identity
- the name of the company operating the ship (as defined in SOLAS Regulation IX/1)
- the name and 24-hour contact telephone number of the SAR data provider holding the ship’s SAR co-operation plan
To submit additions or amendments to the Index:
International SARCP Index
National Maritime Operations Centre (NMOC)
Kites Croft Business Park
Tel : +44 (0)2392 556000 Fax : +44 (0)1329 244547 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries should be made for all passenger ships using the SAR data provider system in accordance with the guidelines, ie ships which trade through many SAR regions. Entries for other passenger ships trading internationally will also be accepted. Entries should include:
- ship’s name
- company identity
- SAR data provider identity
- SAR data provider’s 24-hour contact telephone number.
SAR data providers are also requested to ensure that the index is kept up-to-date by checking it at intervals and submitting any amendments required.
Published: 16 January 2014
Updated: 16 November 2017
- Updated the co-operation plans index to the latest - correct as at 10/11/2017.
- Updated the co-operation plans index, now correct as at 04/11/2017.
- Updated the list of data providers, correct as at 05/10/17.
- Updated to the latest index, correct as at 05/07/2017.
- Updated SAR Co-operation Plans International Index, correct as at 13/04/2017.
- Updated the International SAR Co-operation Plans Index to the latest version, correct as at 15/11/2016.
- Updated to show the latest index, correct as at 08/07/2016.
- Updated international SAR co-operation plans index - correct as at 15/05/2016
- Updated plan index, correct as at 11/05/2016.
- Updated the International SAR Co-operation Plans Index. This version is correct as at 02/03/2016.
- Plans Index updated - correct as at 14/12/2015.
- Co-operation plans updated, correct as at 19/11/2015.
- The co-operation plans index has been updated - correct as at 22/10/2015.
- International SAR Co-operation Plan Index updated - correct as at 26/09/2015
- International SAR co-operation plans index updated to show entries correct as at 04/09/2015
- SAR co-operation plans updated - correct as at 14/08/15.
- Plans Index updated - correct as at 05/08/2015.
- The international SAR co-operation plans index has been updated, correct as at 14/07/2015.
- Updated contact details and uploaded the latest international index, correct as at 30/06/2015
- International SAR co-operation plans index updated - correct as at 14 May 2015.
- International SAR co-operation plans index updated - Correct as at 01/05/2015.
- International SAR co-operation plans index update correct as at 22/04/15
- First published.