- Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Part of:
- Helping British people overseas: travelling and living abroad and British nationals overseas
- 30 August 2012
- Last updated:
- 13 December 2013, see all updates
If your child been taken or kept overseas by their other parent or a relative without your permission, or if you are worried this might happen…
PDF, 178KB, 11 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
If your child been taken or kept overseas by their other parent or a relative without your permission, or if you are worried this might happen, this leaflet will tell you what you can do and who to contact.
Published: 30 August 2012
Updated: 13 December 2013
- International child abduction leaflet updated - December 2013
- Updated attachments: child abduction and pakistan protocol leaflet, and international child abduction leaflet
- First published.