International operations transparency data: February 2016
Data on UK Visas and Immigration international operations.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document contains data on:
- percentage of settlement and non-settlement out of country visa applications processed within service standards
- percentage of resolved out of country visa applications, in each PBS Tier, processed within Service Standards
- cases in work in progress for both temporary and permanent out of country visa applications
- time to resolve applications for refugee resettlement and humanitarian family reunion out of country applications
- cases in work in progress for refugee resettlement and humanitarian family reunion out of country applications
- settlement applications from non-EEA partners on hold pending judicial review