Internal Drainage Districts in southern England
New arrangements are planned for how to manage flood risk in areas of southern England known as internal drainage districts.
Abolition of the Pevensey Levels and River Cuckmere Internal Drainage Districts and the constitution of the Pevensey and Cuckmere Water Level Management District and Board
PDF, 4.01MB, 7 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Information on progress with the new arrangements the Environment Agency is proposing for the internal drainage districts in Kent and Sussex.
Published: 11 July 2012
Updated: 12 January 2017
- Updates made 12 January 2017.
- Consultation has begun on the draft scheme to abolish the Pevensey Levels and River Cuckmere Internal Drainage Districts and create a new Internal Drainage District and independent Internal Drainage Board covering the Pevensey and Cuckmere catchments.
- Updates made 20 January 2016.
- Updated links to the proposed changes 8 November 2015
- Environment Agency notice added 6 October 2015
- Updates made 1 September 2015
- Additional information added on Cuckmere IDB.
- Updated March 2015
- Updated for January 2015.
- Updated for December 2014.
- First published.