- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Self Assessment forms and helpsheets: main Self Assessment tax return and Self Assessment
- 4 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 3 May 2017, see all updates
Claim 'other' tax reliefs in your Self Assessment tax return.
HS340 Interest and alternative finance payments eligible for relief on qualifying loans and alternative finance arrangements (2014)
Ref: HS340 PDF, 231KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guide will help you fill in the other tax reliefs section of your tax return. This covers interest and alternative finance payments eligibility for relief on qualifying loans and alternative finance arrangements.
Published: 4 July 2014
Updated: 3 May 2017
- The helpsheet has been added for tax year 2016 to 2017.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2016 to 2017.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2015 to 2016.
- First published.