These are used to promulgate best practice and other information of an advisory nature.
PDF, 382KB, 9 pages
PDF, 21.7KB, 2 pages
PDF, 25.1KB, 1 page
PDF, 182KB, 1 page
Defence Infrastructure Organisation: information notes 2012. These are used to promulgate best practice and other information of an advisory nature.
Please note that ‘Information Note 03/13: Liquid petroleum gas tanks demarcation point’ supersedes safety alert number: ‘03/12: liquid petroleum gas demarcation point’ and information note’ 03/12: liquid petroleum gas demarcation point’, which are thereby cancelled.
- DIO Information notes 2014
- DIO information notes 2013
- DIO information notes 2011
- DIO information notes 2010
A complete list of Information notes (INs) published prior to the formation of the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) by Defence Estates are available in the UK Government Web Archive. The following INs are still extant:
IN 11/07: Building Regulations: loss of Crown Immunity in Scotland has been “Withdrawn” superseded by 2/10
Published: 24 February 2012
Updated: 5 February 2014
- Updated link for IN 11/07: Building Regulations: loss of Crown Immunity in Scotland has been “Withdrawn” and superseded by 2/10.
- Added previous Information notes
- Added IN 08/12 Concrete balcony collapse and Annex A to IN 08/12
- First published.