A list of Industry Security Notices (ISNs) for defence personnel to highlight security changes or information.
A Industry Security Notice (ISN) is an official document that tells people in industry about important instructions, guidance or other information relating to security.
- ‘ISN 2014/04 Farnborough International Air Show 2014: exhibition clearances’ has been removed
- ‘ISN 2014/01: Government Security Classification Scheme’ updated April 2014
- ‘ISN 2011/05 Defence & Security Equipment International (DSEi) 2011: exhibition clearances’ has been removed
- ‘ISN 2011/02: incident report’ has been superseded by ‘2011/07: incident reporting’
- ‘ISN 2011/03: Nato personnel security clearances’ has been superseded by ‘2014/03: Procedure for UK contractors to obtain Nato personnel security clearances’