Sets out proposals by the Children and Young People's Health Outcomes Forum (CYPHOF) to improve health care for children and young people.
The Children and Young People’s Health Forum (CYPHOF) was asked by the Secretary of State to help develop a new strategy for improving care for children and young people.
Its reports cover several themes that it says are vital to making the improvements needed:
- putting children, young people and their families at the heart of what happens
- acting early and intervening at the right time
- integration and partnership
- safe and sustainable services
- workforce, education and training
- knowledge and evidence
- leadership, accountability and assurance
The factsheets will help children, young people and their families be effectively involved in decisions about their health care, and help organisations and individuals in different parts of the system meet the needs of children and young people.