General declaration for inward or outward flights (C155)

Use form C155 to declare passengers and crew for inward and outward flights.


General declaration outward/inward (C155)

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Authorised agents and pilots can use form C155 to:

  • declare passengers and crew on both inward and outward flights
  • provide information about any accidents, illness or other conditions on board that could lead to the spread of disease

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Published 4 April 2014