Business tax – form

Import and export: cash declaration (C9011)

Use form C9011 to declare cash amounts of 10,000 Euros or more when entering or leaving the EU.



Complete form C9011 if you are entering or leaving the European Union (EU) and are carrying cash of a value of 10,000 Euros or more or the equivalent in other currencies.

Before you start

If you are using an older browser, eg Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.

Take cash in and out of the UK
Declaring cash if you take it between the UK and any non-EU country.