Notice of amendment to form C1201 - deferment guarantee (C1201A)

Use form C1201A if you’re a guarantor and need to tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) about an amendment to form C1201 for deferment of payment.


Deferment guarantee amendment to C1201 (C1201A)


Form C1201A is used by a guarantor to notify HMRC of an amendment to the deferment guarantee form C1201.

Before you start

If you are using an older browser, eg Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.

Import and export: guarantee deferment of payment to HMRC (C1201)
Use form C1201 to guarantee deferred payment to HMRC.

Import and export: guarantee payment due using the Excise Payment Security System (C1201TAPS)
Use form C1201TAPS to guarantee payment due to HMRC using the Excise Payment Security System.

Published 4 April 2014
Last updated 30 April 2015 + show all updates
  1. Welsh version of form C1201A added to this page.

  2. First published.