This paper gives a picture of how data and technology will help transform health and care services over the next five years.
NIB work streams have developed roadmaps, setting out plans for how the proposals for transformation of health and care services through data and technology will be achieved and the benefits they will bring.
The plans fall into 6 priority areas, or ‘domains’:
- enable me to make the right health and care choices: supporting digital services for patients and citizens
- transforming general practice
- out of hospital care and integration with social care
- acute and hospital services
- paper-free healthcare and system transactions
- data for outcomes and research