Describes priority areas for NIB work streams and programmes that will be carried out to support delivery of Five Year Forward View.
PDF, 675KB, 9 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This paper gives a picture of how data and technology will help transform health and care services over the next five years.
NIB work streams have developed roadmaps, setting out plans for how the proposals for transformation of health and care services through data and technology will be achieved and the benefits they will bring.
The plans fall into 6 priority areas, or ‘domains’:
- enable me to make the right health and care choices: supporting digital services for patients and citizens
- transforming general practice
- out of hospital care and integration with social care
- acute and hospital services
- paper-free healthcare and system transactions
- data for outcomes and research
Published: 25 June 2015