Immigration Enforcement data: November 2016
Data on Immigration Enforcement activities.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document contains data on:
- migration refusal pool data
- foreign national offender data
- family returns data
- cedars return data
- cost of detaining people who left immigration detention and were subsequently granted leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK
- cost per day to hold an individual in immigration detention
- reports made under Rule 35 on individuals in immigration detention
- reports made under Rule 35 by institution
- carriers issued with a notification of demand for payment
- intelligence intake crime type breakdown
- enforcement visit arrests linked to subsequent removals
- escorted moves and Home Office manual for escorting safely (HOMES) data