Immigration Enforcement criminal investigation criteria
- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- Enforcement and criminal investigations (modernised guidance)
- 31 January 2017
- Last updated:
- 9 March 2017, see all updates
Guidance on how UK Visas and Immigration decide which cases enforcement and investigation teams take up for criminal investigation.
PDF, 84.6KB, 13 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guidance includes information on:
- Immigration Enforcement’s strategic objectives
- adoption criteria for high harm and volume immigration crime
- adoption criteria for serious and organised immigration crime
- Immigration Enforcement’s case adoption process
- contact points for referring cases to Immigration Enforcement
- offences commonly encountered by immigration officers
Published: 31 January 2017
Updated: 9 March 2017
- Updated guidance.
- First published.