Forms for the solicitor and client in controlled legal representation (CLR) cases - immigration.
The electronic versions of the forms can be used on all occasions that a CW3 application is necessary for a controlled work matter in the immigration and asylum categories.
The electronic versions of the forms offer the following benefits:
- tips for submission and completion
- validation of totals
- clear sections to provide the information we need
- links to the relevant guidance
- the application can be completed/saved electronically and submitted directly via email
- removes the necessity to print and scan the paper based form in order to submit the application via email, thus saving time. Electronic signatures are acceptable.
- allows LAA Caseworkers to process applications in a quicker time. This means more applications can be processed using this form and the turnaround time to receive a decision can be improved.