- a signboard must be displayed in a prominent position on any development supported by Homes England
- the logo must be placed on site signboards in an appropriate manner. Providers can use their own judgement, but should ensure that our logo is given equal prominence to that of other scheme partners
- please ensure that the logo is reproduced carefully – it can be made larger but must not be warped
- where more than one partner’s branding is displayed alongside Homes England, there is no specific order in which they must appear
- please also ensure that you replace our old HCA logo with the official Homes England logo
- providers are responsible for obtaining any necessary statutory approvals or consents e.g. Town and Country Planning (Control of Advertisement) Regulations, 1992
- where applicable, please change our website address to www.gov.uk/homes-england
- there is no requirement for any additional text or strapline, however where there already exists the text ‘With funding from the Department of Communities and Local Government’ please replace with ‘With funding from the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government’
Terms and conditions of use
By downloading the Homes England logo you are agreeing to adhere to the following terms and conditions of use:
- You acknowledge that the logo is the property of Homes England. The grant of this licence does not confer any form of proprietary right in the logo and other brand devices to you or any third party.
- You shall not use the logo and other brand devices in any way which may damage the reputation of Homes England.
- You shall immediately cease any use (including any use for the reason for use) upon request from Homes England.
For more information about using our logo, get in touch with our communications team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.