FOI release 28753
The number of times the Home Office has treated requests made under the Freedom of Information Act as vexatious, and withheld the requested information accordingly
- A breakdown from 2010 to 2013
- The number of vexatious requests successfully discharged and prevented disclosure.
- The number of vexatious requests successfully appealed by the requester and overturned.
- The number of vexatious request responses reversed or amended by yourselves.
- The number of vexatious request responses unique to one applicant
- The number of applicants who received more than one vexatious request response.
- The number of vexatious responses going through internal review and ICO complaints processes.
The information was released on 24 September 2013.