Number of Freedom of Information requests from 2010 to 2013 which the Home Office has treated as vexatious.
FOI release 28753
The number of times the Home Office has treated requests made under the Freedom of Information Act as vexatious, and withheld the requested information accordingly
- A breakdown from 2010 to 2013
- The number of vexatious requests successfully discharged and prevented disclosure.
- The number of vexatious requests successfully appealed by the requester and overturned.
- The number of vexatious request responses reversed or amended by yourselves.
- The number of vexatious request responses unique to one applicant
- The number of applicants who received more than one vexatious request response.
- The number of vexatious responses going through internal review and ICO complaints processes.
The information was released on 24 September 2013.