Home Office: February 2016
Data on Home Office transaction explorer activities.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document contains data on:
- reports of immigration and commodity abuse
- controlled drugs and precursor chemicals: domestic licences issued
- controlled drugs and precursor chemicals: import and export licences issued
- domestic licensing compliance visits (controlled drugs)
- applications by foreign nationals for visas to reside in the UK on a temporary or permanent basis
- applications made in country and out of country by foreign nationals for visas or extensions to reside in the UK on a temporary or permanent basis, including applications later withdrawn, excluding asylum
- biometric residence permits: replacements