Home Office circular 015/2011 Home Office circular 015-2011 Broad subject: Crime and disorder Issue date: Wed Jan 04 12:51:50 GMT 2012…
Home Office circular 015/2011
Home Office circular 015-2011
- Broad subject: Crime and disorder
- Issue date: Wed Jan 04 12:51:50 GMT 2012
Crime reduction and community safety group - policing policy and operations
No linked circulars
Copies sent to:
Clerks to Crown courts Clerks to magistrates court committee Circuit administrators Sheriffs’ courts Scottish government
- Sub category: Firearms
- Implementation date: Thu Dec 29 12:51:50 GMT 2011
- For more info contact:
Andy Arnell 020 7035 0030
Chief officers of police (England & Wales) Chief officers of police (Scotland) Chief crown prosecutors
This circular advises recipients that the provisions as indicated in the Firearms (electronic communications) Order 2011 can now be used. See the Firearms (electronics communications) Order 2011.
2. The Firearms (electronic communications) Order was implemented on 1 April 2011. The Order was not to come into force until there had been a formal consultation process about the use of electronic communications.
3. The formal consultation has now been completed and it has been agreed that specified forms of electronic communication may now be used. Those forms of electronic communication are as specified in the Firearms (electronic communications) Order 2011 and summarised in Home Office Circular 006/2011.