A subset of the data gathered by the Home Office made available as outlined in the information strategy.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 157KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The indicators set out in this section are a subset of the data gathered by the Home Office. The table sets out how they will be measured and broken down. The input indicators are:
- cost per head of population of total police force cost, as part of HM Inspectorate of Constabulary value for money profiles for the police
- cost per case of managing a drug misusing offender into treatment and recovery
- cost per passenger processed at the UK border
- cost per decision for all permanent and temporary migration applications
- cost of producing and issuing a passport