A subset of the data gathered by the Home Office made available as outlined in the information strategy.
The indicators set out in this section are a subset of the data gathered by the Home Office. The table sets out how they will be measured and broken down. The input indicators are:
- cost per head of population of total police force cost, as part of HM Inspectorate of Constabulary value for money profiles for the police
- cost per case of managing a drug misusing offender into treatment and recovery
- cost per passenger processed at the UK border
- cost per decision for all permanent and temporary migration applications
- cost of producing and issuing a passport