Impact indicators are designed to help the public judge whether our policies and reforms are having the effect they want.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 52KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The table above gives details of the impact indicators and how these will be measured and broken down. The impact indicators are:
- crime rates - violent and property crime reported to the police
- the size, value and nature of organised crime and our success in diminishing it and its profitability
- net migration to the UK
- annual level of tax revenue that is protected through detecting goods where excise duty has not been declared
- clearance of passengers at the border within published standards
- percentage of migration applications decided within published standards
- percentage of asylum applications concluded in one year
- passport applications processed within target
- number of private and voluntary sector organisations that voluntarily report on gender equality - by size of the workforce