This document details monthly management information on staff numbers and paybill costs within HM Treasury and its agencies.
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
- These figures are not official statistics. They are internal workforce management information published in the interests of transparency.
- These figures have not been reconciled centrally with National Statistics. Where differences appear between the monthly information and National Statistics, clarifying comments will be provided.
- The ONS quarterly public sector employment statistics provide an official headline measure for comparing the overall size of employment in central government organisations with other sectors of the economy at the relevant quarterly reference point.
- Some organisations may not have information available for each month, and at this stage coverage may therefore not reach 100% for those organisations in scope.
- Given the wide range of organisations covered, caution should be exercised when drawing inferences from the figures and care should be taken when making comparisons between organisations.