HMRC prompt payment performance report
This report shows our performance on paying invoices promptly.
HMRC is committed to paying suppliers and organisations promptly and is required to publish the percentage of invoices that are paid promptly.
This report shows the percentage of invoices paid within:
- 5 days
- 30 days
Performance is recorded on a quarterly basis, and covers the financial year 2015 to 2016 onwards.
This is in line with our Prompt Payment Policy.
Published: 13 August 2015
Updated: 30 January 2017
- Updated with results for 3rd quarter of financial year 2016 to 2017
- Updated with results for 2nd quarter of financial year 2016 to 2017
- Added financial year 2016 to 2017 table with 1st quarter results
- Updated with 4th quarter results
- Updated with 3rd quarter results
- Updated with 2nd quarter results
- First published.
From: HM Revenue & Customs