HM Treasury group payment performance
Transparency data on invoice payment times.
HM Treasury aims to reduce invoice payment times to 5 working days. All valid goods and services invoices received are paid as soon as they have been authorised by the officials responsible for the contract.
Published: 20 May 2013
Updated: 9 March 2017
- Updated HM Treasury Group Prompt Payment Reporting with Qtr 3 information.
- Updated HMT Group Prompt Payment Reporting spreadsheet
- Updated: HMT group prompt payment reporting
- updated HMT group prompt payment reporting spreadsheet published
- Updated with latest payment performance document
- Updated with latest data
- Updated with latest figures up to Q2 of 2015-16
- Updated with 2015 figures
- Correction to attachment
- Figures for 2nd half 2014 added
- added data up to May 2014
- New data added
- updated spreadsheet with 2013 data
- First published.
From: HM Treasury