HM Passport Office: November 2015
Data on HM Passport Office activities.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document contains data on:
- domestic applications for new, renewed, replacement, updated or extended UK passports
- orders for official copies of a birth, adoption, death, marriage and civil partnership certificates
- processing adoption orders and providing a new birth certificate
- authorisations of corrections to birth, death, marriage, civil partnership or still-birth registrations
- access to birth records for adopted adults
- people authorised to register marriages in a building
- receipt and processing of overseas marriage or civil partnership certificates
- applications to reduce to the 15 day notice period for marriage or civil partnership
- clearing foreign divorces and foreign civil partnership dissolutions
- authorisations of late death registrations
- applications by British nationals to renew or apply for a passport from overseas
- applications to transfer parenthood from a surrogate to the commissioning couple
- applications for a gender recognition certificate
- registrations by adoptees and their birth relatives seeking contact with each other
- authorisations of re-registrations of births
- licences issued for marriage and civil partnership