Data on HM Passport Office activities.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document contains data on:
- domestic applications for new, renewed, replacement or updated or extended UK passports
- orders for certified copies of a birth, adoption, death, marriage and civil partnership certificates
- processing adoption orders and providing a new birth certificate
- authorisations of corrections to birth, death, marriage, civil partnership or still-birth registrations
- access to birth records for adopted adults
- people recorded by the Registrar General as being authorised by the trustees or governing body of a building, to register any marriages solemnised in that building
- receipt and processing of overseas civil partnership or marriage certificates at the General Register Office
- applications to reduce 28 day notice period for marriage or civil partnership
- clearing foreign divorces and foreign civil partnership dissolutions
- authorisations of late death registrations
- applications by British nationals to renew or apply for a British passport from overseas
- applications to process parental orders and provide a new birth certificate
- applications for processing gender recognition certificates and providing a new birth/marriage/civil partnership certificate
- registrations of applications by adoptees and their birth relatives for the Adoption Contact Register
- authorisations of re-registrations of births
- Registrar General’s licence for marriage and civil partnership