Help for British nationals in Eastern Japan

General counselling services for Britons in Eastern Japan.



Foreign Residents’ Advisory Centre Tel: 03-5320-7744 (English advisory service provided by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government) General counselling service on marital, family, and other personal difficulties including traffic accidents and immigration matters. English service available Monday to Friday 9:30-16:00 (closed 12:00-13:00).

Published 28 May 2013