Help and support for older workers
Guidance about employing older workers and working past 50.
PDF, 315KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guidance is about employing older workers and working past 50. It is aimed at:
- older people who want to get back into work, or stay in work longer
- employers, who benefit by employing older people
Published: 12 December 2014
Updated: 31 July 2017
- Updated links to external resources and the references to what the government is doing.
- Updated guide to refer to current Business Champion for Older Workers and introduce more up-to-date signposting throughout. Removed PDF employer toolkit as information no longer current.
- Added general summary pamphlet of the employer toolkit.
- Updated the guidance with information about the 'Employer toolkit: guidance for managers of older workers'.
- First published.