HB Direct October 2015: Issue 162
The HB Direct newsletter provides latest information on policy changes, good practice and initiatives that affect Housing Benefit.
Ref: Ref: ISSN 2045-6131 (Online) PDF, 69.4KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This issue contains information about:
- National Anti-Fraud Network (NAFN) services
- the benefits of using NAFN
- Housing Benefit (HB) fraud and error ‘campaign in a box’
- the Fit for Work service
- reporting Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP) expenditure
- DHP reporting measures
- 63% of local authorities have improved their performance
- Caseload Management Information
- Universal Credit update
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) rollout