HB Direct October 2014: Issue 153
The HB Direct newsletter provides latest information on policy changes, good practice and initiatives that affect Housing Benefit.
Ref: ISBN 2045-6131 PDF, 96.3KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This issue contains information about:
- update on Universal Credit and an introduction to Universal Support – delivered locally
- DWP consultation on data sharing with social landlords
- DWP – can we work with you to help young people?
- Institute of Revenues, Rating and Valuation Annual Conference
- Real Time Information – Bulk Data Match initiative
- working for LA Data Sharing (LADS) from a secondee’s view
- secondment opportunities