HB Direct issue 134
PDF, 40.1KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This issue contains information about:
- changes to the Loss of Benefit penalty regime
- Housing Benefit Matching Service (HBMS)
- Universal Credit local authority led pilots
- Universal Credit Local Support Services Framework
- call for ideas on helping people in work toincrease their earnings
- Local Authority Data Sharing (LADS) Delivery Team
- fraud on the Knowledge Hub
- DWP Huddle Cloud Based Collaboration update
- Subsidy and Discretionary Housing Payments deadline