HB Direct December 2015: Issue 163
The HB Direct newsletter provides latest information on policy changes, good practice and initiatives that affect Housing Benefit.
Ref: ISSN 2045-6131 (Online) PDF, 96.1KB, 7 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This issue contains information about:
- ‘Disability Living Allowance is ending’ communication network
- documents and supporting evidence for electronic claims
- amendment to information in HB Direct April 2015
- automation of data sharing from Universal Credit to support claims to Local Council Tax Reduction
- caseload management information
- National Fraud Initiative data matches
- Fraud and Error Reduction Incentive Scheme 2
- FERIS bid funded IT tools: the LAs’ views