HB Direct April 2014: Issue 147
The HB Direct newsletter provides latest information on policy changes, good practice and initiatives that affect Housing Benefit.
Ref: ISSN: 2045-6131 PDF, 50.4KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This issue contains information about:
- preparing for Universal Credit implementation
- a report on the Direct Payment Demonstration Project
- the Housing Benefit Matching Service
- using the ‘Huddle’ workspace
- Rushmoor Borough Council’s experience of using ATLAS (Automated Transfers to Local Authority Systems)
- new government security classifications
- an update to the data sharing guidance manual
- the Removal of the Spare Room Subsidy toolkit