The Deputy Traffic Commissioner made orders to:
- curtail the operator licence held by Hardhill Private Hire Ltd from 14 to 10 vehicles with effect from 22 October 2018 for a minimum of 3 months. No increase of authorisation will be granted without a formal variation application
- refuse the application for an increase in vehicle authority
- refuse the application to change the licence to a standard international licence
- issue a severe warning on repute to Hardill Private Hire Ltd
- issue a sever warning on repute to Ms Black as transport manager
The decision was made on 13 September 2018.